Close up of the USB
You can now upgrade your favorite guitar with our patented, built-in iGuitar.USB upgrade featuring:
connector that will be
mounted on your guitar
• Built-in USB digital audio connects your guitar directly to your computer
• It converts the sound of your guitar to CD quality, streaming digital audio
• Record instantly in your favorite application such as Garageband, Logic, Cakewalk or Pro Tools
and many other computer recording apps
• Play directly into the latest software programs such as Guitar Rig by Native Instruments,
Amplitube Live by IK Multimedia
• Line level signal - no external audio-interface or pre-amplification required
• Class Compliant - It will be recognized by your computer right away!
• Just select it as your input device - system preferences on a MAC and control panels on PC
• Bus powered by the USB port on your computer
• System requierments: MAC OSX or Windows 10, latest updates recommended
• U. S. Patent Reg. No. 7, 563, 977
Note: This is our first generation iGuitar.USB model, it is sending digital audio and eliminates the need for an external audio interface.
In order to play software synths on your computer and send MIDI data, you still need to use our iGuitar 13 pin sysn system with an external interface box such as:
GR-55 from Roland
GI-20 from Roland
Ax-50 from Axon
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates.
(enter your email in the 'Subscribe' box in the right column of this page)