Upgrades: 13 Pin + USB
Close up of the combined
13 pin and USB connector
that will be mounted on your guitar
You can now upgrade your favorite guitar with BOTH our patented, built-in iGuitar.USB
This is one of our most popular upgrades, adding both 13pin and USB features to your guitar.
and built-in 13pin for easy access and fast tracking to your favorite guitar synth.
Watch the video and read below to learn more.
• Built-in USB digital audio connects your guitar directly to your computer
• It converts the sound of your guitar to CD quality, streaming digital audio
• Record instantly in your favorite application such as Garageband, Logic, Cakewalk or Pro Tools 9
and many other computer recording apps
• Play directly into the latest software programs such as Guitar Rig by Native Instruments,
Amplitube Live by IK Multimedia
• It sends your 1/4" magnetic pickup signal to Channel 1 of your recording application via USB
• It sends your 1/4" piezo acoustic pickup signal to Channel 2 of your recording application via USB
• Line level signal - no external audio-interface or pre-amplification required
• Class Compliant - It will be recognized by your computer right away!
• Just select it as your input device - system preferences on a MAC and control panels on PC
• Bus powered by the USB port on your computer (no 9V battery necessary)
• System requierments: MAC OSX or Windows 7, latest updates recommended
• U. S. Patent Reg. No. 7, 563, 977
Note: This is our first generation iGuitar.USB model, it is sending
digital audio and eliminates the need for an external audio interface.
To play software synths on your computer and send MIDI data,
you can use our iGuitar.13 system with an external interface
box such as:
NEW GR-55 from Roland
GI-20 from Roland
Ax-50 from Axon
Click here to see a typical 13.USB set up.
Our next generation iGuitar will send USB MIDI (and has an anticipated 2013 release)
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates and you will receive an email when this is available
(enter your email in the 'Subscribe' box in the right column of this page)